Rewards Terms And Conditions
Sticky’s Garrison Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
- The Rewards customer loyalty program (“Rewards”) is administered by Sticky’s Garrison via RewardUP. The “Rewards” name and design are the trademarked property of Sticky’s Garrison and may only be used by permission of Sticky’s Garrison. For RewardUP Terms and Conditions visit https://rewardup.com/
- To participate in the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, applicants must enroll in the program. Membership is free and no initial purchase is required. Simply provide a phone number and email address. Apply in store or through the stickysgarrison.cawebsite.
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age or provide the consent of an adult parent or legal guardian in order to enroll in the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program.
- STICKY’S GARRISON reserves the right to refuse membership to any individual who, in STICKY’S GARRISON’s sole discretion, does not follow the prescribed enrollment procedures or is not fully eligible to become a Member.
- Members should only have one Sticky’s Garrison Rewards account at a time. Inactive or extra accounts may be deleted or merged with a Member’s active account as decided by STICKY’S GARRISON in its own discretion.
- Once activated, Members will be able to add a digital card to their smart phone wallet, update their personal information, redeem Points for items, review account transaction history, as well as other activities enabled by STICKY’S GARRISON from time to time in store or online at stickysgarrison.ca
- The Sticky’s Garrison Rewards Card is not a credit card and has no inherent value. The Sticky’s Garrison Rewards Card is the property of STICKY’S GARRISON and it may be revoked and membership cancelled at any time by STICKY’S GARRISON in its sole discretion.
- Sticky’s Garrison Rewards membership is only available to individuals except with special permission from STICKY’S GARRISON.
Collection of Points
- To collect Sticky’s Garrison Rewards points (“Points”) following enrollment, a Member must make eligible purchases at STICKY’S GARRISON stores (in person or online) and log in online or present their Sticky’s Garrison Rewards Card or phone number. The Member’s Card and/or any other access device or method capable of verifying Sticky’s Garrison Rewards membership, as STICKY’S GARRISON may determine from time to time (collectively, the “Card”) must be presented to the cashier or point of sale at a participating Partner before the qualifying purchase transaction is completed.
- Points will be awarded based on the advertised or promoted offers of each Partner. Most of our Partners award one (1) Point per dollar spent on a qualifying purchase. If Points are awarded based on dollars spent, the number of Points to be awarded will be calculated by reference to the net pre-tax total (purchase price less discounts) of each qualifying purchase rounded to the nearest dollar spent. Sticky’s Garrison may run special promotions from time to time offering additional Points on certain products or for spending a certain amount on qualifying purchases. Such bonus Points, once awarded, shall form part of the Member’s Points balance.
- Points may not be issued on the purchase of the following items/services: gift cards, gift certificates, delivery charges, wholesale orders, custom products, gift with purchases and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time or where prohibited by law. Points will be awarded when a Member pays for a purchase with a gift certificate or card. Points will not be issued on the purchase of gift cards. STICKY’S GARRISON reserves the right to add or delete items eligible for Points at any time.
- Points may be shown on the cash register receipt for each purchase at STICKY’S GARRISON store when a membership is presented before the completion of the purchase transaction.
- STICKY’S GARRISON may refuse to record Points in your account, or if already recorded, may cancel them or refuse to honour them, if STICKY’S GARRISON cannot confirm that they were properly issued or collected.
- Returns of purchases that originally earned Points will cause the applicable Points to be deducted from the Member’s account (whether or not the Card is presented at the time of return).
- Any discrepancies in Points earned must be addressed with STICKY’S GARRISON within thirty (30) days of the date on which the transaction giving rise to the discrepancy occurred, unless such discrepancy relates to Points allocated to a Member improperly or in error.
- You must reimburse STICKY’S GARRISON for, or return to STICKY’S GARRISON, any Rewards for which you redeemed Points that were allocated to your account improperly or in error, in STICKY’S GARRISON’s sole discretion. STICKY’S GARRISON may deduct any such Points from your account or seek any other legal alternatives available to STICKY’S GARRISON.
- Upon the death of a Member or cancellation of a Sticky’s Garrison Rewards account:
- All collected Points will be forfeited without compensation and the Points balance will be reduced to zero.
- Should any Member not acquire or redeem any Points for a period of eighteen (18) consecutive months, at STICKY’S GARRISON’s sole discretion their membership may be deemed to be inactive, the Member’s account closed, and any Points in the account forfeited without compensation.
Redemption of Points
- Points may not be combined with any deal, coupon or offering including but not limited to Mobile Bandit deals and steals
- Points may be redeemed for rewards contained in the current Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, with a maximum of two rewards at a time, made available in store and on the Website, STICKY’S GARRISON reserves the right to add or delete Rewards at any time or change the number of Points required to redeem a specific Reward. A reduction in the number of Points required to redeem a specific Reward does not entitle a Member who previously redeemed Points for the Reward to a refund of any Points.
- From time to time, special promotions may be run during which one or more redemption level(s) may temporarily be altered and/or suspended, new redemption levels added, or Points may be redeemed directly towards the purchase of specific Rewards. STICKY’S GARRISON may, from time to time, offer supplementary programs or promotions related to the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program. Such related programs may be governed by additional or distinct terms and conditions applicable therein, such terms to be made available on the Website.
- In accordance with Federal and Provincial tax legislation, GST, PST, HST and any other applicable taxes are calculated and payable by the Member on the purchase price of Rewards after any reduction for redeemed Points. Other fees, such as environmental handling fees, may be added to the purchase price where required by law.
- A Member’s Points balance will be reduced by the number of Points redeemed during a transaction. Unredeemed Points plus any Points earned in the current transaction will remain in the Member’s Points account and can be applied to a subsequent transaction. Points can only be redeemed for a Reward if the required Point redemption level is acquired prior to the Rewards transaction.
- Points may be redeemed in store by any Member presenting a Card, or online through the Website, provided they have completed the required information for their online account. Members may be required to provide proof of identity when redeeming Points..
- Members are responsible for the security and privacy of their Cards, Account numbers and their Website Credentials. You must immediately report a lost or stolen Card or compromise of your Website Credentials to STICKY’S GARRISON store.
- Members are responsible for all use of their Card, Account number or Website Credentials by any other person, and STICKY’S GARRISON assumes no liability or responsibility for Points redeemed by any person(s), prior to STICKY’S GARRISON receiving notification from a Member that their Website Credentials have been compromised.
- From time to time, STICKY’S GARRISON may advertise exclusive offers to Members with respect to the collection of Points or Rewards other than as specified in the current Rewards on the Website.
- Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Points cannot be sold or purchased. Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration. The value of Points varies with the method of redemption chosen by the Member.
- STICKY’S GARRISON reserves the right to terminate the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program at any time by providing reasonable notice in STICKY’S GARRISON store and on the Website, as well as by notification to such Members as have provided an email address to STICKY’S GARRISON. If events beyond STICKY’S GARRISON’s control materially affect STICKY’S GARRISON’s ability to operate the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program may be suspended or terminated without notice.
- STICKY’S GARRISON may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, without notice. Any material changes to these terms and conditions will be made available on the Website.
- A Member may cancel their Sticky’s Garrison Rewards account with written notice to STICKY’S GARRISON or such other communication reasonably satisfactory to STICKY’S GARRISON.
- Creation of an online account and/or first usage of an account constitutes agreement by the Member to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any abuse by a Member of the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program privileges, any failure by a Member to follow the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program rules, regulations, these Terms and Conditions, or any misrepresentation by a Member may, at STICKY’S GARRISON’s sole discretion, subject the Member to expulsion from the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, including forfeiture of all accumulated Points without compensation.
- Upon suspension or termination of the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program for any reason whatsoever, STICKY’S GARRISON will not have any liability therefor to Member and is automatically released from all claims by Members in respect of such suspension, termination, forfeiture, or redemption of Points or otherwise resulting from such suspension or termination.
- Any federal and/or provincial tax liability and reporting obligations for any taxes (including, but not limited to, personal income tax reporting) arising from the accrual or redemption of Points, is your responsibility. You should consult with your personal tax advisor in order to determine any personal tax consequences. You understand and agree that STICKY’S GARRISON will not issue tax receipts in respect of the Program. You hereby agree to release STICKY’S GARRISON and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees from any and all claims in respect of any tax liability resulting from your participation in the Program.
- Neither STICKY’S GARRISON nor its affiliates, officers or directors have any responsibility or liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, delay, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever (collectively, "Costs"), however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to
- the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program or your participation in the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program;
- any failure, delay or decision by us in administering the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program or amending these Terms and Conditions or the basis on which you can redeem Points;
- unauthorized use of your Card or account number;
- any offer, representation, statement or claim about the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, any Partner or their products or services, made by a Partner or any other person; or
- Any waiver by STICKY’S GARRISON of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of STICKY’S GARRISON as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms and Conditions. No delay or omission by STICKY’S GARRISON in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
- These Terms and Conditions may be different from what you understand about the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and STICKY’S GARRISON regarding your participation in the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, your entitlement to collect and redeem Points and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program, and supersede all previous versions. Except as expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. When you deal with STICKY’S GARRISON over the Internet, you consent to the formation of contractual relations through electronic communications. We are the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Sticky’s Garrison Rewards program or any Reward. Unless we otherwise elect, any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, including validity, existence, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, and including tort claims, shall be referred to and finally determined, to the exclusion of the courts, by a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, in English, and in accordance with British Columbia laws. The arbitration shall be conducted in strict confidence with no disclosure to any person of the fact of the dispute or any aspect of the dispute except as necessary for resolution of the dispute.
Last updated March 1, 2023